17 February 2008

Hello (again)

If you came here from the announcement posted at the regular page or from the feed, let me assure you that all is well. With me. But not with the site. I do not know what went wrong. My higher technical skilled person is working on it. (He is know to many of us as Steven Taylor, and he is a true mensch for all he is doing to try to fix the problem.)

Down this page, there are a couple of weather-related posts (make that plantings, just to show things are more normal than they appear), one on spring training, and then the only really substantive item I have done since the troubles at the virtual orchard.

In the planting entitled "Temporary" I give an update of the presidential pre-candidates' votes. It goes only through Super Tuesday, which is pretty much ancient history now. I hope to update with more recent primaries shortly, though now I might as well wait until after the Cheese and Pineapple Primaries of the coming week.

1 Comments:

Blogger MSS said...

Yes, Hawaii has a caucus, but that would have spoiled my alliteration.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home